[Perform-talk] The Djd Invasion, Round 2, Airs On Radio360 Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:47:01 UTC 2009

Hi All!
Well, the subject says it all.
After we had so much fun last night on Radio360 with all the conversations, the exchange of stories, etc, The Djd Invasion, just for this week, is returning for Round 2.
While this edition, which will begin at 8 PM eastern tonight, will allow for callers and all the usual things you've come to expect, we will be sure to play some awesome songs, including the highly anticipated review of the new Carrie Underwood album.
As stated above, your calls/messages are always welcome by email/msn/aol instant messengers at the address
live at radio360.us
or when on the mic, you can call up on the phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or by skype at the address
radio360usa
Not sure if I'll be with anyone tonight, so you'll just have to tune in to find out!
At any rate, to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to join the fun. Hey, at least if you have chores or homework to do, you'll have some company tonight, right?
Hope to see you there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager and host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4566 (20091102) __________

http://www.eset.com