[Perform-talk] The Performing Arts Division and Twitter: Follow our Music, follow our inspiration!

Gary Kammerer kristianigee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:44:42 UTC 2009

Who would have thought? The performing Arts Divsion with it's own
twitter page? Yes indeed, it has happened. Hello, my name is Gary,
current administrator for the Performing Arts Division twitter page.
You can catch up on the latest news, send us a message and see what
our followers are up to as well. Simply log on to
www.twitter.com/nfbpad. If you have a twitter account, feel free to
follow us!
Current News Headlines:
Indiana begins to Construct New State Division
Maryland's Upcoming State Convention
CD Baby's Web Site Currently Inaccessible
Check twitter for more updates!