[Perform-talk] Not Sure If You Got This

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:35:16 UTC 2009

If you already got this, then disregard:
Hi All!
We're exactly at the half way point of November, and I imagine maybe some of you are starting to worry about the holidays, and if you'll be able to get all the gifts for people, etc.
Well, allow yourself some fun and relaxation for four hours tonight, starting from 7 to 11 PM eastern, as I present you with another edition of The Djd Invasion on Radio360.
Besides the expected return of Brandon, and the usual interactions that occur during the shows, we've got some upbeat pop, oldies, and country to throw around as far as music goes, and you never know what else I might throw in. Will I do a software/game review? Will I have the corny jokes out and about tonight? You'll just have to tune in and find out!
During the program, you're welcome to interact with us as always
by email/aol instant messenger/msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're on the mic and not playing songs, feel free to give us a call and say hi. Don't be shy, we'd love to hear from you. Our number is
516-717-4425
or we can be reached by skype at the address
radio360usa
We're going to have fun tonight, so I hope you plan to be there. To listen, simply save this message, and any time between 7 and 11 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to join the fun and the craziness that is The Djd Invasion.
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion On Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4610 (20091115) __________

http://www.eset.com