[Perform-talk] HARO: The 10 Next Big Actors/Musicians/Bloggers/Athletes in the biz

AJacobs633 at aol.com AJacobs633 at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 23:50:08 UTC 2009

The 10 Next Big Actors/Musicians/Bloggers/Athletes in the biz

Name:  Lauren

Category: General

Email: _lauren.zins at gmail.com

_ (mailto:lauren.zins at gmail.com) Title:  Casting Producer

Media Outlet: Television

Specific Geographic  Region: N

Region:

Deadline: 07:11pm EASTERN - 17  November

Query:
I work for a young/trendy/popular television network and need to do  a
presentation to impress the top dogs at the company. I am in search of  any
lesser known, up and coming individuals across the board who are  young,
hip, and about to pop onto the scene. Any help that you could give  would
be greatly appreciated! I'm looking for young, hot  actors/actresses,
musicians, bloggers, and athletes who can hold their own  and bring
something to offer to the 13-25 age  demographic.