[Perform-talk] Meet A New And Promising Developer Of Games For The Blind On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:30:44 UTC 2009

Greetings All!
The Thanksgiving holiday is rapidly approaching. Yet, even as you prep for the holiday coming up in just a few days, tonight's Djd Invasion show on Radio360 is one you won't want to miss.
Join me, Crazy Chris and his girlfriend, Hope in Maine, Joann from Wisconsson and anyone else who might drop by for what could easily be the coolest Djd Invasion show of the month.
The fun begins at 7 PM eastern time (6 PM central, 5 PM mountain and 4 PM pacific) and will feature the following:
For the music lovers, we have a nice array of upbeat pop, country and oldies tunes.
In addition, tonight, you will have the chance to meet Philip Bennfall of Blastbay Studios, as he talks about his company, his first ever accessible game for the blind and more. In addition, you'll have an opportunity to hear an audio demo of the first game from Blastbay Studios, Q9 Action Game, and call up Philip Bennfall with your questions about his company and games. For more info about Blastbay Studios, visit them on the web at
http://www.blastbay.com
Plus, has one of our listeners and somewhat regular Djd Invasion callers figured out a way for a blind person to play mortal combat?
All of this, plus your comments/requests by email/msn/aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're on the mic and the lines are open, you can call in and speak to us live on the air by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or through skype at
radio360usa

This is going to be lots of fun tonight I have no doubt, so to listen, save this email, and any time between 7 PM and 11 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to check out the program. Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4627 (20091121) __________

http://www.eset.com