[Perform-talk] Get Your Groove On With The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:24:02 UTC 2009

Hello All!
It's another Sunday night, and that means another Djd Invasion.
Join me starting at 7 PM eastern time tonight on Radio360 for a night of upbeat music, great conversations, and maybe just maybe some laughs along the way! We've got a new music spotlight from Michelle Branch for you too!
All this, plus your requests/comments by email, aim or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when we're not playing songs, feel free to give me and my friends who will be there a call either by phone at
516-717-4425
or by skype at the address
radio360usa
We're going to have fun tonight, so to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, either tune in at
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
or call in and listen by phone at
516-717-1674
Hope to see you all there!