[Perform-talk] A Recipe To Have A Great Time On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:54:07 UTC 2009

Hello There!
Take a scoop of awesome people who provide great conversation and laughs
Sprinkle on a dash of upbeat pop
Stir in a splash of upbeat country and rock
Add in listener calls and a little bit of internet radio unpredictability
Mix it all up and bam!
You get tonight's Djd Invasion.
The fun begins tonight on Radio360 from 7 to 11 PM eastern. We may even have a surprise guest on tonight to add to the above recipe, so you know you don't want to miss out on tonight's Djd Invasion treat.
You can call in when we're on the mic by dialing
516-717-4425
or at any time, feel free to send emails, aol instant messages, or msn instant messages at the address
live at radio360.us
I think we're going to have an awesome time, so to listen, save this email, and at any time between 7 PM eastern and 11 PM eastern, point your browser over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to choose your preferred method for listening, and then, you'll be up and running with the invasion like that (snaps fingers)
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager and host of tonight's Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4520 (20091018) __________

http://www.eset.com