[Perform-talk] This Is Your Invitation To The Radio360 Halloween Party

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 13:06:27 UTC 2009

Hi There!
If you're receiving this message, it's because you've been invited to my friend Will's Radio360 Halloween Party.
The fun begins at 12 noon eastern time and will go til 3, and the program will be hosted by Will and guest host, yep you guessed it, Djd!
Join us as we present some comedy, some of my halloween jokes along the way, a wide range of songs for both young and old alike, and....
Your requests by email, msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or, when we're on the mic, you can give us a call on skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone at the number
516-717-4425
So, whether you're getting ready for a special costume party; or whether you just want a little fun to brighten up your afternoon, come and let Will and I trick or treat you to three hours of his wacky weirdness and my crazy mind.
To attend the party, any time between 12 PM and 3 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to join the party!
Happy halloween, and hope to see you there today!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager and Will, host of The WDJm3 show, heard every Saturday afternoon from 12 to 3 PM
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4560 (20091031) __________

http://www.eset.com