[Perform-talk] we're being heard.

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Sat Oct 31 17:07:33 UTC 2009

Ken, David and all,

I don't see this latest letter as any different than the one to Ken,
except that it has the more conciliatory tone you would expect when
they're writing to member musicians. For what it's worth, I just
received an e-mail from a blind CD Baby customer on another list who
wrote to them months ago. She received an initial e-mail saying to
resubmit it because they had lost everything. She resubmitted her letter
and hasn't heard from them. She relayed a situation from years ago in
which she had a problem and they were quick to help.

I agree with David, keep those letters going. I am still looking for
sources for the article. I'm sure I'll finish it before they fix
anything. I just heard from PAD President Dennis Holston, who is also
working on a letter and statement for the article.

Don't be lulled into complacency. We are being heard, but we can just as
quickly be forgotten. They still aren't planning anything any time soon.
Donna

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org