[Perform-talk] Words to Louie, Louie?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 18:21:16 UTC 2009

Hi List members, Ken here.  In October we are going to have a braille
seminar through the NJ association to promote braille.  One of the things  that
came up is we want someone to play music on a keyboard.  We asked this
member if they could play Louie Louie.  Isn't the version of the song  available
on the music of the movement CD that's coming out?  We are  looking into
the independence market to get the words to it.  Is that music  of the
movement available yet?  Ken.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.