[Perform-talk] Three For The Price Of One And A Contest Announcement On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 17:20:56 UTC 2009

Greetings Everybody!
If you want to do something besides watching bad Sunday night television or football, then let The Djd Invasion intercept your attention for the night!
The fun starts at 7 PM eastern, and will feature three people for the price of one. You get me, Joann from Wisconsson, and her friend and possible future broadcaster Brandon taking you through the night!
We've got a pretty entertaining show for you all tonight, which will include:
Why Jaws For Windows is the most destructive screen reader on the market, both in the present and in the past?
We're going to hear the new single from Carrie Underwood
We're going to rock out to some awesome pop and country with some rock thrown in
And more!!!
Your requests will be welcome by email, msn messenger, or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or, when we're on the mic talking to you, you can join us live on the air by calling
1-516-717-4425
or by skyping us at
radio360usa
I promise there will be some laughs, awesome conversation, and a great time, so come join us!
Simply save this message, and at 7 PM eastern, log on to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html
to rock out with The Djd Invasion tonight!
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion and station manager for Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4441 (20090919) __________

http://www.eset.com