[Perform-talk] Blind/VI runner wanted for article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Apr 9 23:10:33 UTC 2010

Hi all,
Just found this query and thought someone might know someone who fits
the profile. All I know about this is in the ad below my name.
Donna
***
  38) Summary: Vision Impaired Trail Runners

Name: Will Laughlin  (National Magazine)

  Category: Sports   Email:
query-820 at helpareporter.com
 Media Outlet: National Magazine  Deadline: 07:00 PM EST - 16 April

Query:  I'm seeking vision impaired or blind runners to interview for
anarticle for a mainstream running magazine.

--
Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.14750