[Perform-talk] After Some Technical Difficulties, The Djd Invasion Is On

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:46:53 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Wanted to apologize for those who may have tried to tune in but heard no Djd Invasion. We ran into some problems. But we're on live right now, so come listen in at
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
>From David

*****
Tired of listening to the same old stations playing the same old songs over and over again?
Then check out an internet radio station with plenty of interesting programming. Visit the home of Radio360 Where Variety Matters Most at
http://www.radio360.us
Check it out you won't be disappointed