[Perform-talk] interview with Natalie Brown And More On Tonight's final Djd Invasion of August

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 17:13:43 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Spread the word! It's time for the final Djd Invasion show of August 2010, and I along with my co hosting team will be bringing you...
An interview with a soulful pop/blues artist from Canada named Natalie Brown
http://www.natalie-brown.com
Join us as we meet this friendly lady who I have a feeling has an interesting story to tell, plus hear some of her cool songs
Listen to musical variety from pop to country to oldies
And as always, we take your requests by email, aim, or msn messengers at the address
liveradio at shockwaveradio.net
through skype at the address
shockwaveradio1
Call us by phone by dialing
516-209-3796
Between Natalie's interview and the other content and excitement that makes a Djd Invasion show what it is, I believe you're in for a treat.
So save this email, and tonight, starting at 8 PM eastern, or at any time between 8 and midnight eastern, head on over to
http://is.gd/eaRnd
to listen in. The interview with Natalie Brown will begin at 8:30PM eastern.
Hope to see you all there for another great interview and show!
http://www.shockwaveradio.net