[Perform-talk] A Huge Favor To Ask

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 03:20:19 UTC 2010

hello david,

i just got your message and, i was going through my files and, i have a copy of the intercview that you did for the sound and sight album. i know that it's late and, all but i will send it to you from sendspace so you will have a copy of it.

thanks again and, i will talk to you soon.

hugs always,
from amy