[Perform-talk] Deck The Halls With The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:51:30 UTC 2010

Greetings All!
Well, we've been talking about the Holiday Giveaway we've been doing since November.
And now, it all comes together tonight, when The Djd Invasion Holiday Special that traditionally airs every year goes down live tonight, starting at 7 PM eastern.
Join us for
Great music
Some traditional, and a few not so traditional
We draw the prize winners for all donations received!
We interact with you
And so much more...
To get in touch during the show, you can
AOL Instant Messege me at
djdrocks
MSN is
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
which is also the email
Skype is
thedjdinvasion
to skype in and participate, or you can dial in by phone at
516-302-4430
You can still send an audio dedication to that special someone by calling
1-206-309-7120
or donate to The Make A Wish Foundation up til 8 PM eastern tonight and put yourself in the running for one of our fabulous prizes at
http://djd.icastcenter.com/giveaway.html
and to listen between 7 PM eastern and the end of the night, go to
http://djd.icastcenter.com/listen.html
Hope to see you all there. The link will work when the show begins!
So spread that Christmas cheer, and let's have a Happy Holidays rockin good time and show the online world why the Christmas Djd Invasions have always been so special!