[Perform-talk] I'm performing at an event. feel free to tune in

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:11:57 UTC 2010

Well all I'm performing at an event today starting at 6:00 pm Pacific time. Sorry I suck at converting time zones. lol! but we have several other artists that are performing. I go on at 12:45 am. Bleh! but there is a link for listening to the event. the info is below. Happy holidays guys.

time: 6:1:30 am or a bit later

,my performance is at 12:45 am if  nothing is delayed. Here is the tune in link.

Test it now so we know how it works. You can watch it from your iphone or computer.
www.mgstudio.com/live

Take care all