[Perform-talk] support Haiti but not the blind?

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 16:50:13 UTC 2010

Come on guys! I agree that they should have their site accessible to the
blind, but it's a lot easier to have money received go to an organization or
group with the click of a button than it is to rewrite their entire
purchasing system, which from what I understand they're working on. Besides,
there are a million ways to donate to Hatie. It's not like CDBaby is keeping
you from donating to them.
I agree the problem should be fixed, but using a tragedy from another
country is a little over the top I think.
*****
Tired of listening to the same old stations playing the same old songs over
and over again?
Then check out an internet radio station with plenty of interesting
programming. Visit the home of Radio360 Where Variety Matters Most at
http://www.radio360.us
Check it out you won't be disappointed

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4828 (20100202) __________

http://www.eset.com