[Perform-talk] I'd love for both sites to have this.

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 16:23:34 UTC 2010

Hi thanks, give NFB a buzz and let them help you so you can be certified
gold with this and especially since you have several blind members and
several  CDs connected to  the Federation on the site like our performing arts
division.  We all my reviews made before the switch over lost?  I  reviewed
Two CDs each by Grey eye glances, Kelly Richey, Tori Sparks, and Cindy
Bullens and Jenifer Jackson, and at least three by Amy Allison and Laura Berman
before you upgraded the site.  Also two of Amy rigby, and in the passed I
reviewed single discs by Susan Cowsill, Teena Marie, Cherrelle, Susan Said,
The  Friggs, Rebecca Jed, Girls on Film, Susan Hyatt's stimulator and Pillbox,
Susan  Said, and Shawn christopher. and thos are the ones I remember off
the top of my  head.  Also hard rockers Girlschool, and Broadzilla.  Was all
that  work gone have I done all the writing for nothing?  Can that be
recaptured?  Also Laura Veris first two CDs?  I would be very sad to  find out
that all that discovery is gone.

I pledge to  participate actively in the efforts of the national federation
of the blind to  achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the  policies and programs of the federation; and abide by it's
constitution.

In a message dated 2/12/2010 7:53:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,