[Perform-talk] Best video of 2010! Heartwarming

David R. Stayer davidandloristayer at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 15:51:28 UTC 2010

     This man who originally sent this made the claim that this young man Patrick reminds him of me. A very touching video

Subject: Best video of 2010! Heartwarming

                  You  absolutely must take time to watch this video  from beginning to end. I guarantee that  this phenomenal young man will put you in a  better frame of mind for this day!! It  makes you know that there is a God who provides,  but maybe not in the way everyone would  like. This is probably the best 2010 video  which says it all. Might make some of our  problems seem  inconsequential.

                 Perfect  video for this time of year...Will make you  appreciate what you have  !!

                 www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=9xwCG0Ey2Mg <http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=9xwCG0Ey2Mg>

------ End of Forwarded Message

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4874 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com