[Perform-talk] Let's Close Out February By Having Some Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 18:21:48 UTC 2010

Hello All!
Join me for the last Djd Invasion of February 2010 starting at 8 PM eastern on Radio360 tonight.
Join me and my co hosting team as we present for you
A nice blend of pop and country songs
Our first international top 40 spotlight of 2010
And some comedy clips to make you laugh.
In addition, your telephone calls and instant messages are welcome.
You can get in touch during the show by aol instant messenger, msn messenger, or through email at the address
live at radio360.us
through twitter by following either
djdrocks
or
theradio360
or when the lines are open, you can dial in by telephone by calling
516-717-4425
or through skype at the address
radio360usa
Between the awesome music and the interactions that are sure to take place tonight, I think this show will rock, so if you'd like to be there, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern tonight, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to join in! I hope to see you there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion