[Perform-talk] End Your Week With A Special Edition Of The Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:03:50 UTC 2010

Hi All!
You read it correctly! Since there will be no Djd Invasion on Sunday, you get a special treat tonight on Radio360!
Join me at 8 PM eastern for another edition of The Djd Invasion on Radio360. For those who are not sure, that's 7 PM central, 6 PM mountain and 5 PM pacific.
So what will you get on tonight's show? To be honest, I'm not exactluy sure. I know we've got some upbeat music and a nice variety of genres. But beyond that, you'll just have to tune in and see what happens! There might even be some new music, you'll just have to tune in and find out!
I do know though that you'll be able to contact me during tonight's show by email msn or aim at the address
live at radio360.us
You can also call in when the lines are open by phone by dialing
516 717 4425
or by skype at the address
radio360usa
So to join in the fun, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to listen in. Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4772 (20100114) __________