[Perform-talk] Fans of Future Reflections needed for article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jan 15 16:41:05 UTC 2010

Hi Friends,
I'm writing an article on NFB's magazine Future Reflections. I need
parents of blind children or adults whose parents read it when they were
growing up or anyone in the blindness field who have benefited from the
magazine to comment. At this time, I would prefer that they not be
holding offices in the NFB. If you or anyone you know is interested,
please send your thoughts and a little about yourself -- location, age,
profession -- to me at:
dwhill at epix.net

Please repost this message.

Thanks,
Donna Hill

--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.14140