[Perform-talk] Give Feedback And Be Entertained With A Special Djd Invasion Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:52:45 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Join me for a special Djd Invasion on Radio360 tonight starting at 8 PM eastern time.
Join me for
An upbeat mix of oldies, country and more
Some comedy clips
A chance for you the listener to give feedback on some up coming Radio360 changes up for consideration
And of course, the package wouldn't be complete without your comments/requests by email, msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
Or when we're not playing songs and the lines are open, you can call in through skype at
radio360usa
or by phone at
1-888-714-5480
Hoping you'll join me, Melissa, Joann, Hope and Crazy Chris for some great entertainment starting at 8 PM eastern. Join us by going to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
at the above mentioned time or throughout the night.
Looking forward to providing you with some end of the week entertainment, and looking forward to hearing what you think about some Radio360 changes we're working on.
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4815 (20100128) __________

http://www.eset.com