[Perform-talk] It's The Djd Invasion At A Brand New Time Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:08:32 UTC 2010

Hi All!
You read it correctly!
The Djd Invasion's last show of January will take place tonight, but things will start one hour later, and end one hour later! That means four hours of fun that you've come to expect from The Djd Invasion!
The magic begins tonight at 8 PM eastern (7 PM central, 6 PM mountain and 5 PM pacific) and will go to midnight. Tonight's program will feature fun upbeat music, perhaps another visit wior two with our newest comedy series that we've been featuring, and most importantly your requests/comments by email, aim, or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, you can dial in by phone tol free at
1-888-714-5480
or by skype at
radio360usa
So let's end on a high note and rock into February tonight on Radio360 with the Djd Invasion!
To listen, save this email and at 8 PM eastern, rock on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
and join the party!
Best regards,
David Dunphy, host of The Djd Invasion