[Perform-talk] The Future Of Radio360 And So Much More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 16:57:20 UTC 2010

Hi All!
If you catch one episode of The Djd Invasion this summer, then tonight's the one you won't want to miss!
Tonight's four hour plus show will be probably one of the most fast pased shows we've ever had, with something going on and happening at nearly every corner!
The fun, as always begins tonight at 8 PM eastern on Radio360, and will feature
A contest announcement
Info on planned schedule changes and other related station announcements
A new web site look with more cool features to soon be added
Hear a Cash It Or Trash it track
Hear some highlights over mostly this show and possibly the next one from this year's NFB convention, with my commentary to add to it
And if that's not enough, join me in the second half, as Radio360 and Mojo Radio of
http://www.mojoradio.us
go head to head in a game, and Wes, Mojo's founder, and I provide you some great programming and music to rock you into your Monday morning on both 360 and Mojo Radio!
As stated, tonight's show is going to be as action packed as you'll ever see a Djd Invasion show be, and you as the listener can participate!
Send all comments/requests for songs and other communications to me by email, aol instant messenger, or msn messenger to the address
live at radio360.us
or, when the lines are open, call us up at
516-717-4425
by phone or through skype at
radio360usa
I am so excited about this show, and you should be too. So cool off with a hot program, The Djd Invasion, starting at 8 PM eastern (7 central, 6 mountain, 5 pacific). The link to listen is
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
or feel free to put
http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001
into your default media player of choice.
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
Djd, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us