[Perform-talk] Audio Quality of Talent Show

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 22:18:28 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

    I listened to some of the talent show on Radio 360 last night, and was
very disappointed in the quality. The recording sounded like it was done
from the audience instead of onstage or off to the side. There would have
been abetter recording if the equipment was connected to the PA system in
the ballroom. You may want to look into that next year with Mrs. Jernigan's
help. That would have been $75 worth spending to have some audio/video
setup, and would have sounded better. I ended up turning it off after Dennis
and David's comedy routine, primarily because it was a work night.

    At any case, those are my two cents' worth, and some food for
thought--some serious food for thought.

Mary Donahue