[Perform-talk] Sing Out Mag

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 05:48:06 UTC 2010

Hi. Sorry to be a bit off topic. If the file that the editor has is a
scanned image you can convert it with your OCR program. As an example, a lot
of times a .pdf will just be a picture of each page. Open book or any OCR
program will convert this in raw text for screen readers.
Sorry just thought I'd throw in a cent or two.
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7