[Perform-talk] Radio360 Is Closing Its Doors

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 00:33:25 UTC 2010

Hi All!
It is with some sadness that I report to you that after The Djd Invasion on Sunday night, Radio360, Where Variety Matters Most, will be going off the air forever.
There are times where projects lose their energy, vigor, and positivity, and I believe that this is what has happened with 360. I think the station has losts its energy, and has received too much negative attention over the past year to be able to fully build up to where I think it should be.
Therefore, Radio360 is going to be closing its doors.
I'd like to thank all of you for your continued support of the station, and for the glowing comments about the station I received on twitter and the like.
For those who want to know where The Djd Invasion will be along with some of the other shows, time will tell. For now, I invite you to enjoy our last bit of programming for the weekend, and let's close Radio360 out with a smile.
Thanks again for everything, for without you the listeners, we wouldn't have ever been a station.
All the best,
David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Owner
http://www.radio360.us