[Perform-talk] Radio 360 Closes its doors

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Jul 17 17:32:23 UTC 2010

Hi I'm Joshua Lester from DeWitt, AR. After a week since the convention,
where I first heard of the station, you're closing up shop? Wow! I pray that
God will help you, and someday in the future yu'll come back with a new
station. My idea is "Nfb Radio." Nfb radio will be an all talk internet
station that will discuss blindness-related issues. Hopefully, this will
come to pass. God Bless you Mr. Dunfy. Sincerely, Joshua
"Possessing the promises of Christ