[Perform-talk] The Last Broadcast Ever To Air On Radio360 Goes Down Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:01:26 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Well, whether you believe it or not, this is going to be the last Radio360 email you receive about content on that station.
As I write this at 2:00PM eastern, Will of The WDJm3 show is on, and at 6 eastern, you'll get your fianl two hours of Pop Tops.
And at 8 PM eastern, the Radio360 era will close out with one last and final Djd Invasion program.
We'll begin with an upbeat lineup, and close down with some nice love songs to end your night and your Radio360 experience.
During the show, you can contact me by email, aim, or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, call me up by skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
I certainly don't want to close 360 down alone, so to be there, save this email, and either tune in before 8 PM eastern to hear Will or Pop Tops, or come by at 8 PM eastern by going to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to tune in.
Hope to see you all there, and thanks to everyone for their support during the 360 project!
Best regards,
David, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us