[Perform-talk] looking for Brad From Arizona

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 03:04:28 UTC 2010

Hi All!
There's someone named Brad who I believe would post to this list on occasion. He knew my sister Beth well, and went by tripp2005 on AllInPlayPoker.
Brad, if you're on this list or if anyone on here knows Brad personally, could you ask him to get in touch with David Dunphy at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
I apologize for putting this out on this list, but didn't know how else to try and find him.
Thank you.
>From David

*****
Tired of listening to the same old stations playing the same old songs over and over again?
Then check out an internet radio station with plenty of interesting programming. Visit the home of Radio360 Where Variety Matters Most at
http://www.radio360.us
Check it out you won't be disappointed