[Perform-talk] It's Tech Talk And A Hodgepodge Of Music On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 22:08:25 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Well, Radio360 had an awesome birthday week, made possible by all of you fine listeners!
Tonight, we'll be closing out the birthday week with a nice mix of old and new music, some upbeat pop and country, and some tech talk. Tonight I'm going to talk about a program that I think works great for blocking pop-up ads on web sites, SuperAdBlocker. Hear what I like, don't like, and hear a little bit about how it works.
All this, plus your requests by email msn or aol instant messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, you can call in and chat with us by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or through skype at the address
radio360usa
So let me make your Sunday night a cool one. Save this email, and at 8 PM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to listen.
Having trouble with the above link? Simply put
http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001 into your default media player of choice.
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, AKA Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us