[Perform-talk] The New Radio360 Web Site Gets Launched And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 20:54:27 UTC 2010

Greetings All!
As promised you this weekend, join me for an exciting evening of entertainment on Radio360 starting at 8 PM eastern as I present for you a special and exciting Djd Invasion presentation.
Tonight's show will be four hours filled to the brim with excitement as I present for you
A great mix of oldies tunes, pop, and country
Hear some songs that show case what America is all about in honor of the up coming fourth of July holiday
Celebrate as during tonight's show the new Radio360 web site is unveiled to you
Hear a Cash It or Trash it track
And so much more...
But tonight's special would not be complete without your interaction, so why not join in.

You can get involved by sending your comments/requests by email, msn or aol instant messenger to the address
live at radio360.us
Through twitter by following
djdrocks
or when the phone lines are open, give me a call through skype at the address
radio360usa
or by phone at
516-717-4425
Either way, I'm looking forward to what should be a fun-filled celebration of the new web site, our country's independence, and so much more through great music, entertainment and fun!
So to listen, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern all the way through midnight eastern, lock your computers in to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to listen.
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, AKA Djd, host of The Djd Invasion on Radio360
http://www.radio360.us