[Perform-talk] Theatrical lighting done by the blind?

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue Mar 9 21:04:40 UTC 2010

Hi Azizza,
I have forwarded this to Rick Bogs in California. He has a lot of
experience doing video editing as a blind person for Hollywood, and I
thought he might have some knowledge or contacts for your friend. Best
of luck.
Donna Hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org