[Perform-talk] A Special Edition Of The Djd Invasion Airs At A Special Time Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:16:46 UTC 2010

Greetings All!
Normally on Saturday nights on Radio360 after Pop Tops, we break out the popcorn and enjoy a good movie!
But tonight's different!
Join me for a special edition of The Djd Invasion starting at 8 PM eastern after Pop Tops With Dennis.
Tonight's show will feature:
A mix of pop and country tunes from past and present
Some Irish tunes, whether they be classic, more contemporary, celtic in nature, or you might even get some songs from groups based out of Ireland
Joann will be doing a live violin performance on air!
And, a voice from Radio360's past will be part of tonight's show
And if this isn't enough for you, during the program, you'll be welcome to make comments and requests by msn or aol instant messengers or through email to the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, come call in and say hello through skype at the address
radio360usa
or through the telephone by dialing
516-717-4425
This should be a musically entertaining, and fun Saturday night experience for all, so break out the drinks, crank up your speakers, and at 8 PM eastern up through 12 AM eastern, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
or copy the following url into your player:
http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001/stream
and come rock out with The Djd Invasion tonight!
Hope to see you there!
Best regards,
Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us