[Perform-talk] Pop And Country Reign Supreme On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 19:06:26 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Come one, come all for another Sunday night of musical fun, insanity and comedy on tonight's Djd Invasion!
The fun begins tonight starting at 8 PM eastern time on Radio360, and we will have some fun. For instance:
Find out why people think I sell skin care products even though I don't
Find out what a sarcastic squirrel thinks of Starbucks
Join us as we head close to the final stretch in the Milton Fludgecow series of commical adventures
And turn up your speakers for some great pop and country songs, some with some very powerful lyrics.
Oh, and did I forget to mention another Cash It Or Trash it track awaits you too?

All this, plus your requests by email, aol instant messenger, or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
on twitter at the address
djdrocks
or
theradio360
Or feel free to dial in by phone by calling
516-717-4425
or through skype at
radio360usa
if you'd like to get on the air and say hi.
So rock out of March and into April by saving this email, and at some point between 8 PM and 12 AM eastern going to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
and joining me. You'll be glad you did.
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us