[Perform-talk] Musical Randomness And More On A Special Djd Invasion Show

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 19:02:57 UTC 2010

Hi All!
With The Djd Invasion show not airing this easter Sunday, I thought I'd bring you the treat of a special Djd Invasion program to help liven up your week. And this program will air tonight!
Join me tonight at 8 PM eastern on Radio360 for a special Djd Invasion show that will be quite a mix of random songs covering several decades of tunes with some country thrown in for good measure.
Also, find out what is most likely to happen when you call Del for technical support. And learn how you can win a 20 dollar gift card by listening to Radio360 on Saturdays.
Gotta a request? No problem. Either send it in before the show to the address
djd at radio360.us
or during the program, contact me by email, aim or msn messenger at the address
live at radio360.us
or when the lines are open, call us up through the phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or through skype at the address
radio360usa
So for some musical randomness, a good time, and what ever other surprises may come up during the show, save this email, and at 8 PM eastern tonight, head on over to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to tune in.
Alternatively, you can put
http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001
into your default media player of choice. Either way, it should be a fun time, so I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd, host of The Djd Invasion
http://www.radio360.us