[Perform-talk] Used Braille Books Needed for 2010 Braille Book Flea Market

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Tue May 18 16:15:18 UTC 2010

Please re post
Donna Hill

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[stylist] Used Braille Books Needed for 2010 Braille Book Flea
Market
Date: 	Tue, 18 May 2010 05:03:39 -0500
From: 	Peggy Chong <peggychong at earthlink.net> (by way of David Andrews
<dandrews at visi.com>)
To: 	david.andrews at nfbnet.org

It is that time again.

Donate your gently used but no longer needed braille books to the 2010
Braille Book Flea Market sponsored by the National Organization of Parents
of Blind Children and the National Association to Promote the Use of
Braille to be held at our national convention in Dallas TX.  Books should be
in good condition.  Cookbooks, twin-vision books and books suitable for
children are greatly needed.  Do not forget those twin-vision books.  We
always run short.

Box up the books so they do not get damaged during shipping and tape the box
closed.  Books can be sent Free Matter for the Blind to the following
address.

Vanessa Pena

UPS Customer Counter

10155 Monroe

Dallas, TX 75229

Search through the boxes in your basement and spare room and get your
Braille book donations  ready for shipping.  If you have any questions,
contact me, Peggy Chong at 515-277-1288 or e-mail at
peggychong at earthlink.net.

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/stylist_nfbnet.org/penatwork%40epix.net

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

--
Donna's articles on Suite 101:
http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Free Download: "Love of My Life"
http://www.passionsandpossibilities.com/guest-blogger-donna-hill-advocate-for-the-blind/

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======