[Perform-talk] Make A Child's Wish Come True This Holiday Season

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Nov 22 21:10:39 UTC 2010

Hi David,
Great idea! I tweeted the following and posted to Facebook. Maybe others
could also tweet this:

Prizes 4 helping NFBPAD leader/DJ David Dunphy w Make a Wish Holiday
Giveaway, through12/19

http://www.audiomirrorfm.com/giveaway.html

Blessings,
Donna Hill

Read Donna's articles onBlessings,
Donna Hill

Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org