[Perform-talk] Ripping, Burning, & Duplicating

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 27 01:16:44 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I recently completed studio work on four audio programs and would like some advice concerning duplicating these programs. I want to produce them with a professional appearance but without the professional price tag. My question concerns the ripping/burning process. I have attempted this a couple of times in the past with no success. Perhaps it is because of the software I am using, though I don't really remember which one I tried. I have Windows Media Player and Real Player. My wife has burned CDs using Real Player but she had some sight at the time. What software is best and most accessible for this job using JAWS? Are there any multiple disk burners that can be used non-visually? Also, is Scribe Lite software accessible? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala