[Perform-talk] Talent Show?

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 06:01:13 UTC 2011

I do planon getting  a set o fin ear moniters fo rmyself. I usually bring some equipment wiht me so I can record and i don't claim to do a good job but I do what I can.

Take care all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com