[Perform-talk] Talent Show: A Suggestion

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:57:10 UTC 2011

Actually another thing we could also is have auditions. I've brought this up in the past but that would bring out our cream of the crop. I've heard some pretty interesting performances over the years, about 99 percent of them very very well done. but there are those that make me cringe. Ok I think I make some others cringe with my singing to hence the auditions.  If we could pick the 30 best  acts then that would be way too cool and make it more like a real talent night.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com

website: http://music.marrie.org