[Perform-talk] Win An Amazon Gift Card And Join Us For A Feel Good Friday On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:15:25 UTC 2011

Hello There!
Do you want to tune in to a radio show that's going to leave you with
a smile by the end of the night?
Do you want to hear some upbeat music?
Do you want to win a 20 dollar amazon gift card?
If you answer yes to these questions, then tonight's Djd Invasion show
is for you!
After spending time with Dennis from 7 to 8 PM eastern as Pop Tops
presents Piano LoungePart1, join us for an exciting invasion show.
Join us for great upbeat music, songs with positive and lyrics
expressing joy and happiness, and join Will as he returns with an old
favorite game of ours, Press Your Luck!
Qualify for the finals, then gamble in the finals for your chance to
win a 20 dollar amazon gift card, and if you hit the big bank, win
yourself a 32 gig thumb drive!
It's all going down and happening this evening on The Djd Invasion.
Gotta request? You can chat with me on our brand new aol instant
messenger and msn address, add
live at audioaccessradio.com
Email me at
djd at audioaccessradio.com
Tweet
audioaccess1
or when we're on the mic and have the lines open, skype in to
audioaccesradio
or call
516-360-0365
And to listen in, save this email, and between 7 PM and 10 or 11, go to
http://www.audioaccessradio.com/listen_live.php
and join us for a night of entertainment you won't soon forget!