[Perform-talk] Offers of Help Declined

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 21:47:08 UTC 2011

Hello again everyone,

    I need to make one more comment before letting this horse lie. Earlier
this year PAD had several offers by a number of folks including Kevin Reeves
and myself to record the 2011 Talent Show using better equipment to produce
a Web-worthy recording. I was told just to show up when it came time for the
show. This is not the way I plan my recording projects. When all was said
and done our offers were declined. Now the division is reaping the results
of such actions. Had a few of us helped the recording would be of a much
higher quality than it is. Threatening to "Bite the hand that attempted to
feed you" isn't very smart in my book!

Peter Donahue