[Perform-talk] Declining Distant Offers, um, or something like that!

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 20:11:01 UTC 2011

Ladies, ladies, stop the cattiness. *smirk* Here I thought I was the
provoker on these list, geesh.

What's done is done- can't be changed.  We should strive to be
professional in all endeavors, but instead of bitching and pointing out
mistakes, how about trying to convene as equals and exchange ideas that
can make recording production better in the future.  This bickering is
childish and off-putting to many list subscribers- and this is coming
from a self-proclaimed pot-mixer !  *smile*

Boil, boil, toil and trouble
When you meet as foes, your issues just double

I never said I was a poet! *giggle*

In the spirit of camaraderie, try to tailor an argument that informs and
suggests in a constructive fashion instead of aggressive finger-pointing
and outright enmity.  Instead of challenging one another like to
roosters circling the ring, surveying the prey, challenge one another
with respect and attempt constructive criticism as opposed to criticism.

Just my two cents.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog for Live Well Nebraska.com at