[Perform-talk] utube problems

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 22:21:26 UTC 2011

Hello sarah,

Thanks anyway for your help anyway... well, I had to throw in the
towel this morning on the project for my sister and, her friend
who is sighted found the videos on itunes which is imo not
accessible with jfw at all. But, I just talked with her and, she
said it went fine...

I kinda of figured this out. I will only use utube for watching
movies, tv shows, and also listen to music instead of ever
downloading videos for PowerPoint presentation...

Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs always,