[Perform-talk] OT: please help fellow blind musician by clicking on new article

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Dec 7 21:52:27 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,

As many of you know, I have been trying to supplement my income by writing
articles for the online magazine Suite 101. Some of you may remember that I
have done many articles on blindness issues including NFB scholarship
winners, the Braille literacy crisis, Blind Driver Challenge, etc. I also
spent several years trying to get publicity for the Division. Please take a
moment to at least click on my latest article. It's the only way I get paid,
because the magazine only has revenue sharing, and I get paid based on how
many people visit each article. The site's free and accessible. As always, I
appreciate your feedback.

My latest article has a free chocolate cake recipe from the founder of
Sleepers Magic Gourmet Foods in California. The link is:

http://donna-w-hill.suite101.com/sleepers-magic-gourmet-shares-chocolate-cak
e-recipe-a398476

If chocolate cake isn't your cup of tea, visit my profile page and choose
another article from the list. There's a "see more" link below the latest 5
that are displayed. The link to my profile page is:

www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill

Thanks for taking a few moments to help a fellow blind musician.

Blessings

Donna Hill

=======
http://www.pctools.com/