[Perform-talk] [nabs-l] converting music

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 18:25:11 UTC 2011

Why not use CDEX? that does convertions as well. I managed to convert some flac files to mp3 that way.

Take care.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to http://music.marrie.org/master for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12 at gmail.com
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125

On Dec 27, 2011, at 9:26 PM, Amy Sabo wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Well, I believe that I solved my problem in converting audio from
> wma to mp3 format. Someone on the nabs list gave me a link to
> download this software which is accessible with jfw. Here's the
> link if any of you are interested in getting it and using it!
>

> Enjoy,
> amy

>>> amy