[Perform-talk] Going to Daytona for Blind Driver Challenge? Can you help with an article?

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jan 24 16:06:46 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,
As many of you know, I wrote an article about NFB's Blind Driver
Challenge last year for Suite 101. I am preparing a short series
surrounding the demonstration this weekend at Daytona International
Speedway, and I'm looking for a few people who will be attending who
wouldn't mind their names being used. All I need is name, age, location,
occupation or student status and the extent and duration of your
blindness. I need a few comments prior to the event about why you're
going.  Follow-up articles will include comments from those who were
there on what it was like to be there, but it doesn't have to be the
same people for the different articles. Obviously, anyone who gets to
drive, I would like to interview a bit more in depth. No photos are
necessary.

Please pass this along.
Thanks,
Donna W. Hill

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.16760